Thrive! in the Heat
Please join us on Saturday, August 25 for a day of cycling in the scenic Flint Hills to support Thrive! Flint Hills. Download a brochure for more information.
- Thrive! In The Heat 2018 includes two supported rides: a metric century touring through the
Flint Hills and a fun ride to either the Ashland Community Center (12 miles round trip) or to the McDowell Creek Community Center (30 miles round trip)
- All events start and finish at Long's Park at 17th and Yuma in Manhattan, KS
- Registration fees are $15–$35
- Support stops, bicycle mechanics, and roving support for emergencies are included
- Join us for lunch after the ride!